Cardiac Device Education and Self-Assessment (CDESA) Course
This online course includes 18 information-packed modules based on IBHRE's Certified Cardiac Device Specialist (CCDS) exam blueprint.* For $399, the course is the ideal self-paced education tool for clinical practitioners, device technicians, manufacture representatives, nurse practitioners, physicians and physician assistants. Group discounts are available: purchase 10-49 courses to receive a 5% discount; a 10% discount will be given for 50 or more.
*Completing this online course does not guarantee successful completion of the CCDS exam, nor does it impact the exam registration fee. The course does not cover all topics included in the CCDS exam blueprint. Purchasing the CDESA does not reduce the cost to apply for certification.
If you have any questions regarding the course, please contact IBHRE at email@example.com .
IBHRE sincerely thanks the following subject matter experts who contributed to the course:
- Richard Clark, FHRS, CCCDS
- David R. Muller, RN
- Jane D. Price, CCDS, CEPS
- Julie B. Shea, MSN, FHRS, CCDS
- Sachin Nayyar, MBBS, MD, PhD, CCDS, CEPS-A
- Scott R. Ceresnak, MD, CEPS-P
- Austin S. Davies, BS, BSBME, CEPS, CCDS
- Laurie J. Newmark, RN, CCDS
- Courtney A. Nenadic, BSN, MBA, RN, CEPS, CCDS
- William F. Heddle, BS, MB, MBBS, MD, FHRS
- Robert L. Williams, BS, CCDS
- Alexander I. Green, MD
- Jeffrey S. Osborn, MD, CCDS
- Kwan S. Lee, MD
- Harlie Ferguson, AS, CEPS
- Tom Kenny, RN, CCDS, FHRS