Computer Based Testing Tutorials
Learn how to take a computer-based exam and avoid the added stress on exam day of figuring out how to work the Computer Based Testing (CBT) program.
An optional 5 to 15 minute tutorial will be provided on the day of the examination.
These tutorials illustrate how a computerized exam works and provides the opportunity to practice before taking the exam. Do not worry about selecting the correct response to each question. Concentrate instead on learning how to answer them and how to use all of the features of the computerized test.
Physician EP Computer Based Testing Tutorial
Physician Device, Allied Device & Allied EP Computer Based Testing Tutorial
System and Software Requirements
- Windows® 7, 2000, XP, or Vista with administrator privileges where applicable
- Intel® Pentium® or higher processor recommended
- 733 MHz or higher
- 128 MB RAM or higher
- 100 MB available on the hard drive
- Color display set to 24-Bit or True Color
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution is recommended