COVID-19 and Certification Exams
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: (Updated April 8, 2020)
We are experiencing unprecedented times across the globe, and IBHRE hopes that you and your families are safe. IBHRE is actively monitoring the worldwide Coronavirus (COVID-19) threat to allow on-going communication with regard to potential impacts on exam candidates and subject matter experts who lend their time and talent to help advance IBHRE’s mission.
At the direction of the IBHRE Board of Directors, the CEPS exam (for allied professionals) scheduled June 3, 2020 has been rescheduled to October 8, 2020. Emailed instructions for retrieving new scheduling permits will be forwarded by IBHRE so that candidates may schedule an October appointment.
All other exams in 2020 (CCDS-JDR on July 11, CCDS on August 5, CEPS-A and CEPS-P on October 21) will continue as scheduled, unless the currently proposed social distancing continues beyond the summer months.
|CEPS-A and CEPS-P||October 21|
Certification expiration dates of December 2020 will be extended for those with the CEPS credential for allied professionals.
Please visit this web page regularly. IBHRE staff will continue to update this page as necessary.
Registration and Testing
- For candidates testing at a Prometric SMT Iso Quality Testing Center, please visit Prometric’s Coronavirus Update webpage for guidance on permissible personal care items, test center cleaning procedures, and closures.
- Registration for the Physician EP exam will continue as scheduled. Applications are being accepted until August 6, 2020.
IBHRE Exam Results and Certificates
- Examinees will receive emailed instructions for accessing/printing score reports approximately twelve (12) weeks after the exam date. Note: Score reports will not be mailed; IBHRE strongly suggests printing/saving a copy for your records.
- Successful examinees will receive emailed instructions for retrieving certificates approximately one month after score reports are made public.
- In accordance with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) safety guidelines, IBHRE staff are working remotely until further notice. Staff can be reached Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm ET.