Allied Professional CCDS Exam Fees
Listed below are the fees for the 2017 Allied Professional Pacing/Device Exam:
|First-time Candidates, Early||$1,095||$1,255|
|First-time Candidates, Standard||$1,190||$1,310|
|Re-take & Recertification Candidates, Early||$965||$1,135|
|Re-take & Recertification Candidates, Standard||$1,080||$1,195|
- Late applications may be accepted after the published deadline on a case-by-case basis and will be subject to a non-refundable $100 fee.
- Member fees apply only to Heart Rhythm Society Membership
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing by the exam candidate prior to the exam date. A $75.00 processing fee will be withheld for all cancellation requests, in addition to the cancellation fees listed below. Cancellation requests may be submitted via email. Telephone requests will not be honored.
Cancellations will be processed if a written request is received by IBHRE:
- 6 weeks prior to the exam date – fees will be refunded less $300.00
- 4 weeks prior to the exam date – fees will be refunded less $500.00
- 2 weeks prior to the exam date and “No Shows” on exam date – NO refund
Refunds will only be issued upon cancellation of exam registration. Requests from third parties to cancel or transfer a candidate’s registration will not be honored. Third parties who submit payment on behalf of an exam candidate should be aware that they do so voluntarily, at their own risk, and will not be recognized as party to the agreement made between the exam candidate and IBHRE through submission of an application. All refunds will be issued directly to the party initially responsible for remitting payment. All exam registrations are non-transferable.
Applicants who do not meet eligibility requirements for the exam will be refunded the full amount less a $75 processing fee.